Translation Needed?

Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Piled in Clothes & Into the Ocean


Sorry about the poor focus quality. I was in a hot room with a hot outfit, and I didn't realize my camera was unfocused. 




Here's my fantabulous closet. 



Depending on how long you've been following me, you might recognize a lot of these clothes.


Actually, when I first moved in, my closet pole broke from the weight of the clothes. I woke up and went to get something from my closet, and I stared at my stuff on the floor for a full minute before I understood what I was seeing.


Artist Tom Deslongchamp uses Crayola markers to draw inventive people portraits.






















Buzzfeed sponsored Drag Kings. 


What a post. 
Since I'm so lazy, here's Blue October. 
They're a band about the same age as yesterday's.
"Into the Ocean."


It's hard to believe I was ten years old when this song came out. 
Time tends to fly.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget