Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beach Cardigan, The Soul Outside, & Saturn

Long time, no see, I know, but I've been very busy. I graduated Monday and today I had some down time so I thought I'd catch up on the outfits I wore for school.



The reason this outfit doesn't have more pictures is because some girls were talking to me while I was trying to take pics. Ergo, distraction. 
















Buzzfeed's Top ten actors with voices women find sexy.

Why men and women think differently, by marriage counselor Mark Gungor.

Fresh Prince (guess who's getting married? He was... tall)

Recently I've become enamored of space and existentialism, and I discovered a new album for one of my favorite artists. Every song in the album is named after a planet. The art in the lyric video has water color space art and it is so beautiful. This is my most recent music infatuation.
"Saturn," Sleeping At Last.

It makes me think of another song featured in the 2013 The Host, by Stephenie Meyer. I read the book when I was 13 and loved it, and every couple years I fall in love with it again. (btw, the book is 1000x better than that movie.) The book is really good, in my opinion, but I can't say why I liked it so much. If I had to name a book as my all-time favorite, I might say The Host, even though I've read  a hundred other, better books that I enjoyed much more. All the same, it's a good book with good music scores. This one makes me think of space, too.
"The Soul Outside," Antonio Pinto.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget