Translation Needed?

Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

100/100 Hipster & You Give Love a Bad Name


Wore this outfit sometime last week. 

Not in the best of moods at the moment. 
I'm waiting to be called on to go to boot camp, so things are at a slow pace right now, and I only graduated two weeks ago. But my mom is desperate for me to get out of the house, just leave, and it smarts a bit. She keeps telling me she can't wait to get me out of her hair, and has called me lazy twice this week, as though she didn't notice that I've been the one cooking lately, and that I get up at five in the morn to keep myself in shape for BT. 
She's constantly hounding me about money, about spending money, acting like I'm wasting her money and constantly asking for things, but the thing's I did ask for were things she promised to me years ago. She doesn't want to spend another single penny on me, and that wouldn't make things so hard if I had a job right now. But this is literally the worst time for anyone to try to get a job. Even worse, what little money I do have, she keeps dictating how I spend it.
I asked her to get milk the other day and she got angry at me, and right now my bedroom is in shambles and completely without furniture, and I dare not mention it to her. It's been two years since I had a bedroom, and now it doesn't really matter. 
But it really is a beautiful, warm sunny day. I sat on the porch, reading a Gunslinger novel and soaking up that bleached sunlight. But I did it mostly because I went into the bathroom while my mother was cleaning it and asked if I could help. Her response was jaded and cool, and I know that tone to be a preface for ugly treatment, so I retreated to the sunshine, because solitude has rarely been unkind to me.
...
I think I'll take a nap. I'll wake up feeling better. 



















Rob Cantor being a dingbat, 
because why not.

Because I've neglected Bon Jovi, I feel compelled to feature "You Give Love a Bad Name."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget