Translation Needed?

Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dressed for the Kill & Revenge












A fan comic for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, back in the day when CartoonNetwork was cool. 


A crazy German kid who takes extreme photos. 
If you ask me, he's an idiot--if ballsy--but that's still pretty rad. 




Sorry about the comic strips ): I know they're really small, but I couldn't get them any bigger. 


Piques vine.
Apparently he's friends with the monster that's under his bed.

Another Cyanide & Happiness short.
"Public Bathroom."

I'm not sure if I've ever featured Plain White T's. 
They're a 90s American pop punk band that only got real popular after "Hey There Delilah."
I remember when I was eleven, they used to play that song every day on 95.7 The End, before school. 
But one of my fave songs by them is "Revenge."
Great song to run to. 


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget