Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wild Child & Barenaked Ladies

I hate spandex. 

Been thinking a lot about my future, lately. Particularly boot camp and photography as a career, but I suppose it's a product of impending graduation. 

I have the craziest urge to watch Fight Club. I think it's because I was listening to the soundtrack today. If you haven't seen it, go see it. 











So apparently this woman's husband (who took the picture right when he got home) was away on a business trip. When he took the picture, he later inspected it further and realized that someone else was in the room with her before he came... and was hiding under the bed. Check near the power cord of the fan and you'll see. 





Truly inspiring weight loss. 
Course, I way just as much as she did when she finished her diet, so it's not like this gave me determination to be like her. 

Part 1 of 4 of the Top 100 Viral videos, a conglomerate by Junkin Videos.


A Thai commercial that shows that kindness goes a long way. 
Good deeds make you a hero, not a medal or cape. Righteous people are righteous even when no one's looking and they won't get any recognition.

The Canadian 80/90s rock band Barenaked Ladies is best known for their songs "Pinch Me," "The Ninjas," "The Old Apartment" and the theme song from Big Bang Theory. The first time I ever heard them was in the Digimon Movie, back when Digimon was still in a losing competition with Pokemon
The song I heard is "One Week," which is my favorite by them and their debut EP.


Believe it or not... I know the lyrics by heart.
Years of practice, my friends.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget