Translation Needed?

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pre-Spring & Uke (as in instrument, not yaoi)

This was such a friendly outfit. 


I wonder how old I looked in this pic.



So today, I had a wonderful, healthy lunch of half an egg sandwich and a vanilla, granola and fruit yogurt. :D
I slept ten hours last night to make up for the previous night's sleepless debauchery (rolling around in bed). I knew it would be a good day when I went to the office, asked if my lunch was still there and they pulled it out of a fridge for me. After that, I was excused from that retarded English class to see a  Greek mythology presentation. There was another teacher there who kept saying "sssh" to the people who were whispering around me, and it was super annoying, but that's neither here nor there. 
After that, I had my lunch, finished a hat I was making in textile, and had a good long workout (though not precisely in that order). Like I said, a good day.








Uh, actually that'd be Tesla. But perhaps she contributed to it in some way. 





Hispanic superman--Rudy Mancuso.

And another, less professional superman.


I had trouble with music today. But Ingrid Michaelson deserves the spot, having been on my iPod for five plus years.
"You & I."


You don't have to like this song.
Nobody asked you anyway. 
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget