Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Pastel & Lullaby for a Stormy Night

People kept walking up to me and wanting to pet my leggings. Don't know why. 




I took these on my cell phone and later uploaded them. 


AVATAR COMICS







Below are two image strips I couldn't make any larger. I wish I could...






There are two types of people, as can be judged by their photos.
I'm the second kind.

These... are frozen ocean waves. 


Life Is Strange is a new episodic free-roam (open world) episodic interactive video game about a girl named Max Caufield who gets ahold of some wibbly wobbly timey wimey powers. As you know, I got a thing for the butterfly effect and chaos theory, so you can guess why this appeals to me. Also, I love stories that portray teen life or collegiate/post-grad misadventures. All weekend I watched game walkthroughs on youtube by various gamers, and the next episode won't be out until May. I'm so excited, this game is so cool! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Check out the trailer.

There are all kinds of games like this, with that Sims feel, like Heavy Rain, Bully, and The Last of Us, another video game that (though is a different genre and theme entirely) is in some ways better than Life Is Strange.


Trust me, watch the gameplays. So amazing, man.

And now a little humor.
"The Blind Date," by Reckless Tortuga.

"Lullaby for a Stormy Night," from Vienna Teng. 


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget