Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Onomonopeia shirt & Orinoco Flow



So I made this shirt for my textile class, which is steadily making me love life again.
*that was a hyperbole, not a cynical self-deprecating remark*
It's just fun using sewing machines. When I get really skilled, I think I'll cut, like, eight inches off a dress or two.



Anyway, the shirt was a really plain one, but unique because of its lace back (which I failed to take a pic of) so I didn't want to get rid of it. Then I got the idea to modify it from Pinterest and had no idea WTF I was doing, since there were no instructions, but my dexterous badassery came unwonted and I figured it out. But seriously though, if I wasn''t dexterous by now with all the hand-eye coordination my hobbies take, I'd be pretty pathetic.
I added the beads just because it adds aesthetic. 
And when I walk around, it goes "cling-clatter-clang-cling". 
I think I'll make more and sell them. 







I've got a friend who used to do this kind of stuff all the time to her hand.




Racist glasses.

"Ripple"

I bring you Irish celt/gaelic singer Enya.
"Orinoco Flow"


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget