Translation Needed?

Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Double & Look After You

An outfit similar to that I wore over the summer.





I think more and more about how much my life is going to change when I go down to Texas, in two months or six. I exercise daily to keep in shape for it, and I know that after basic training, the next few years are going to be full of trials and errors, self-discovery and excitement and nervousness. I'll be responsible for myself alone (inasmuch as military life allows), and if I want my career to flourish, it's up to me. If I want to worship the way I brought up, save up my money, travel to other countries on my leave, make friends with odd or questionable sorts, have sexual relations, it's all up to me. It's invigorating, but scary. Sometimes I wish I could see the future, just a glimpse. I know if I could have done that years ago, I wouldn't have been disappointed. So I suppose that self assurance is unnecessary. 



I put on the sweater later in the day, when I got cold. 













Here's an amazing parkour POV video (modeled after Mirror's Edge) in the Dying Light setting.

Kiera Knightly in a domestic violence public service announcement.

That French Dove men's shampoo commercial that encourages you not to use your girlfriend's shampoo.


Okay, uh.... here's "Look After You," by the still-youthful American rock band The Fray.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget