Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rockabilly & Not Your Fault


I'm in the middle of class working on this post. I'm supposed to be doing work for my English teacher, but there you have it. I kind of despise her.
But I think I mostly hate her method of teaching rather than the teacher herself. 
Nine more weeks after this one. Nine weeks and I'm done with high school.


I've come to realize how bad I am at composing photos of myself. 
This outfit didn't feel as cool as I wanted it to. 


This fridge is so in.












"Mau"

I Dare You To Watch This Entire Video.
College Humor. 

Because polkadots are upbeat and this outfit calls for an upbeat song, I have Awolnation, the American electronic-rock band that brought us that really popular stripper/nightclub song "Sail."
"Not Your Fault."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget