Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pinup & Like a Bird

Another Rainy outfit. 
Oftentimes I wear a simple, feminine outfit like this and spend the rest of the day hating it because I'm not feeling it. But today, the outfit controlled my mood. And listening to music.





Kid's reaction to a scary video.









Chris Titus and his crazy gf again.
"Love is Evol" show.

Curling hair with aluminum foils


But I don't curl my hair, so here's a better video from the best scene of True Blood.

For some reason this is the only vid I was able to find, but I couldn't get it through blogger because blogger's retarded.

The second part of the title might make an educated follower assume that I'm going to feature Lynyrd Skynyrd. But if you read the title carefully, you'll realize it says "Like a Bird" and not "Free Bird." So no, no Skynyrd. (Besides, I don't listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd). The song I chose is by the beautiful Nelly Kim Furtado, Canadian singer that I'm positive is Brazilian or has some other mixture of nationalities. I mean come on, look at that skin and hair! Anyway, here's one of her most popular songs, next to "Turn Off the Light" and "Say It Right."
"Like a Bird."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget