Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Bad Panda & Jet

It was a halfday for school. I was supposed to be in class, but when telling me madre what time school started, I fudged the details a bit so I could come late. I attended one class and skipped the other, sitting in the hallway and crocheting a scarf. I've learned that people only accuse you of doing something you shouldn't if you act guilty--multiple teachers and security guards walked by me while I was crocheting and not in class like I should have been, but I was so out in the open about it, none of them asked me why I wasn't in class. 
Afterward I got coffee and sushi and sat in the local library to eat it and watch swing dance videos. 




Ahaha little kids. 










You know I don't like Nicki Minaj. But someone made a bluegrass cover of "Anaconda" and it sounds pretty good.

I actually never heard Anaconda until I saw this video. I don't listen to the radio.

Chris Titus--Pedophile crucifixion.
Strong language but hilarious.

Jet is an Australian rock band that really wants to be the Beatles. 
Here's Jet's "She's a Genius."

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget