Translation Needed?

Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

All f*cked Up & Creep

Sorry for being away so long. 
Extenuating circumstances. 




This'll be a wonky week, though, what with having my schedule cut in half, so I should be to catch up on outfits before the end of next week. 











Video time!
A plane crash recorded on video (not in America).
Horrifying, innit?

Now a balance of humor; a scene from Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Million dollar question is, what is the first letter in the English alphabet?

Now here's "Creep" by Radiohead, which I was thoroughly obsessed with when I was 16, after reading the novel Creep by some Chinese lady. Really good book. I feel like I've mentioned it before.
Anyway, enjoy.

Here's a cover by Daniela Andrade, who makes the song a lot less creepy.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget