Translation Needed?

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

They Call Me Brunette & Sand In My Shoes

Presently I'm taking a Gothic lit class. It's not sci-fi writing with the marvelous Marty Decker, but it will do. We're reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, and while I don't understand the definition of every word she uses, the story is still intriguing. I find myself waking in the morning wanting to continue it. It's also spurred me to finish Clash of Kings, which I'm nigh on doing. I'm still reading Richard Wright's Black Boy, and after Clash of Kings I have to read The Eye of the World. Then I started reading excerpts of The Ruby Circle online. I must say, I've definitely got my work cut out for me. 



Darn tag on the scarf. 





Freedom fries.







Here's some masterful spray paint art. 



Because I felt very peaceable wearing this outfit, here's Dido again.
"Sand In My Shoes."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget