Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Homeostasis & Nobody's Home



I didn't feel like dressing up. 
I don't get as excited about dressing up as I used to. I think it's because I don't own a closet and I don't have space to match up outfits. Or maybe the novelty just wore off. But this blog has been instrumental in maintaining a kind of emotional homeostasis in me. I really haven't relapsed into serious depression in about six months or more. I've had little bouts, but it's just normal sadness over little things like change and worry about the future. It's not the same sadness as wanting to put a bullet in your temple. I've been feeling very durable, and usually happy. Most days I can't complain.











Why we kiss.


By Avril Lavigne, a 2004 song she wrote before she was anybody, which I discovered when I was much younger and fell in love with and even learned to play on the piano. 
"Nobody's Home."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget