Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vest over Leather & Boys With Girlfriends

Look how mature the blog is, guys? Now newcomers will be like 'oh look, a cup of coffee, this blogger must be an adult, and by de facto, mature'. 
Hmhmhm how wrong they'd be.

Anyway. This outfit won't rock your world. I just wanted to wear my white vest over a leather coat. Maybe in a few months I'll look back at it and gag. But all things sacrificed for the sake of personal growth, including self-image preservation, right?


I'm on a mission to get rid of all these stupid funny pictures. 









I don't remember this girl's name, but she was being married off and she was objected vehemently.
She's eleven.


I don't feel like music. I actually feel kind of ill today.
Here, listen to some Meiko until I start caring again.
"Boys With Girlfriends."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget