Translation Needed?

Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Unbridled & Black Eyed Dog


My hair got super frizzy, wearing it like this. And I started to feel like I could've done without the hipwear, after a while, but it was already on my body. 













Here's a silly video.

I was supposed to wear this outfit Monday, but then... I don't know, it just didn't happen. Ergo, I forgot the music I had planned. I have a number of songs I'd love to feature. But I can only feature one. So I chose a song I really liked when I first saw Practical Magic, by Nick Drake, an English acoustic performer who died without much recognition. My favorite song by him is "Black Eyed Dog." I used to think it was One Eyed Dog. 


P.S. I heard Lisa Gerard's version. I love her music, but her cover sucks. 
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget