Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

This Is Water & Pink Floyd

It's been a late post today. I spent all day lounging around, since my joints and head have been aching and my stomach felt bloated or something. Now that I've taken a nap and am feeling better, I've consumed two granola bars, as I don't trust that my stomach can handle more.
It's not pain exactly, just discomfort. 



Being a vegetarian on turkey day meant I had room for everything I wanted to eat, though.
A friend invited me over for thanksgiving, so I enjoyed myself. If I'd stayed home, I probably would have had ramen noodles and watched Game of Thrones.
Speaking of, I think I'm going to pick up Clash of Kings again and finish it this time. My current book is Jane Eyre, and it's just not doing it for me. It's taking way to long to become interesting and includes too many details on things I don't care about. 


Oh yes, this outfit. Yes, it is a good outfit. I enjoyed it much. I used a pin on the collar to keep it closed. 












Here's the full commencement speech David Foster Wallace gave to a college.
"This Is Water."

My back is starting to hurt again, I want to lay down, and I don't see why I should have to tell you who Pink Floyd is. The only thing you probably don't know is they're from London. British  Invasion again. Are any of our favorite bands from America?
No. No, they are not.
"Brick In the Wall."


~AsH

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget