Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Geometric Cardigan & Shout


I chose this outfit Friday because my friend was going to take a black and white picture of me on her film camera and I wanted it to be cool, so. I just forgot to post it Friday.


The oversized shirt is a men's sz 28 but I saw it and it was cheap and silk and I had to have it. 







Here's a Ukranian anti-war commercial, a second-a-day video.
"Just because it isn't happening here doesn't mean it isn't happening."

The band I chose is Tears for Fears, an English new wave 80s band/rock duo. They were part of the British Invasian. They wrote the original for "Everybody Wants to Rule the World."
They also wrote "Mad World" and my personal favorite, "Shout."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget