Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Def Leppard tee & Mikky Ekko


Blast this accursed camera. That is a badass velvet mini skirt, my friends, which adds a vintage-ness to this otherwise emo outfit.


I was dying to get a Def Leppard shirt, but I wanted to get it from their namesake album. Instead I got Pyromania. In the last picture I was reluctantly taking a picture of myself, but then I suddenly remembered I was wearing a Def Leppard tee and wanted to show it off, thus the victorious smirk. 








Here's another gory "ABCs of Death" film.
T is for Talk.

It would make sense for me to feature a Def Leppard tee. But I'm not going to do that.
I wanted to feature Mikky Ekko since forever. So here's Mikky Ekko's "We Must Be Killers."

Sorry if I'm brisk. I'm just in a hurry to go do other stuff. 
I just finished Richelle Mead's Shadow Heir, a series I'm not ashamed to be partial to. But I wouldn't recommend it. It's a cheesy series with too much sex but I just love it (the story, not the sex). And if you do read it, forget about Kiyo. He sucks ass. He's not even a contender. Go for team Dorian.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget