Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Warm Leggers & Andrew Bird

For some reason, I've had trouble forming my phrases in the proper order today.
So 'warm leggers' it is. 



I actually wanted to wear heels today, but I had a presentation (which is now postponed for Tues, sadly) and I thought it would impair my performance. I've gotten a lot better handling stage fright, but sometimes it's really difficult to gauge what will make me nervous. Sometimes I can stand in front of a class and do the macarena without my heart slamming in my chest and other times I'm so nervous my knees shake. I think that when I'm really happy, I'm not nervous--or if I'm really angry or depressed, I don't care enough to be nervous. Or if I think about it too much. But anything in between and I might lose my cool. 

I've decided to post more humor pics because I have so many and they WONT GO AWAY.






Here's the very original Old Spice commercial. I remember the first time I saw it, I must have been twelve. My mom and I looked at each other in deep confusion and amusement. 

And here's a parody called "Old Christ."


Andrew bird really has nothing interesting to say about him. He isn't an accused serial rapist, he didn't travel the world in search of enlightenment and met the Dalai Lama, he isn't secret heir to the fallen Austro-Hungarian empire. But his music is beautiful. 
Here's Andrew Bird's "Night Sky."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget