Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Three-Eyed Spider & Guns N Roses

I didn't get to post Friday because I was busy. So here's the outfit.




The leggings are green velvet. 
It's been a good Saturday. Did some community service, got to spend time with friends. Had another argument with the mom. I discovered she feels that, when I move out, I'd better tell her what's going on with my life. I can respect that. I''ll still need her to walk me through adulthood. But she's going to need to respect my privacy, so no, she won't know every detail of my personal life. She'll know what she needs to know. Someone's got to help her cope with not getting her way. 





"The Spider Who Couldn't Hide"
This is one of the most poisonous spiders in the world. It has three eyes.

"Casual Veloceraptor"

Because of my tee shirt. I don't think I have to name this song.


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget