Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Suave Punk & The Revelation

If I had written this post the day I wore this outfit, I think I'd have more to say about it. But I didn't, so I don't. 









"Contouring & Highlighting"
It's very interesting how you can alter a person so dramatically with makeup, but to me, she looked pretty before all the makeup plastic surgery. 


I had no dire, blood-curdling, earth-shattering need to post a particular song and it occurs to me I haven't featured an instrumental song in a long time. So I was watching Teen Wolf, like, a year ago when in one pretty good episode they featured this dramatic, epic song I later found was called "The Revelation" by Dino Meneghin.
Enjoy.


~Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget