Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kitten Print Blouse & Dido


I really could't decide between leather boots and my oxfords. But I wanted it to be cute outfit. Which is also why I avoided grey tights today.







Here's an allegory called "Heart" by Erik Oh

I skimmed through my iPod and the first intriguing artist I came upon was Dido. 
Dido's real name is Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong. So you can imagine why she goes by Dido for short. She's English, but with a name like that, I imagine her heritage is long winded and likely noble. The song I chose was popular in its heyday and was played all the time on KNIK 105.7 and Magic 98.9 back when those Anchorage radio stations were relevant. Like, in the 90s. 
Here's Dido's "White Flag."


~Ash




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget