Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Doe Print Dress & Skinny Love


These felt like jammies. 

 I remember the first time I saw this dress, I was in love. Then when I bought it, I realized how flimsy the chiffon was and was disappointed. Then I fell in love with it again when I put it on. It's so comfy, it's light and airy, like a Trojan condom (remember? feels like nothing's there!)


They actually had another ribbon at the collar but I thought one ribbon was quite enough and got rid of the other.






"Boyfriend Interview" by Haley Mosley

Whenever I hear this song (the cover version, because as much as I love Bon Iver, I like Birdy more) I don't think of the definition of "skinny love." (which is two people who like each other but are too insecure to pursue one another, dooming their relationship to failure before it ever begins; propping it on legs too thin to support it). I always think of something deeper, something like an anorexic girl and a man suffering whatever insecurities guys suffer, both trying to reconcile themselves with themselves. 
Here's Birdy's cover of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love."

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget