Translation Needed?

Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cardigan Dress & Building a Mystery

As cool as this outfit was in theory, I don't like the final product.
And for some reason, with the hat and flowing cardigan, and my shoes clacking when I walked, I felt like a wicked witch.


This cardigan is actually a dress. Cute though, ah?

These heels I bought for four dollars. That's right. Quatro dollaro.






Since I'm currently engrossed with professional photography and I hope to make a career out of it, I've been learning some tricks of the trade. Here's a photography technique for making an invisible black background. 

You know what? It just came to me. The perfect song. 
I said I felt witchy today because of the getup (don't ask why. 8th wonder of the world, I guess).
Here's "Building a Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan, which most people have never heard of. 

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget