Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Business Batman & The Clash

This was a wonderful outfit. I loved the contradiction of the pinstripe collar and floral shorts contrasting the fishnets, spikes and leather, the clash of feminine and grunge. 


I got these shorts from the cutest little thrift store that I've been driving by for months, always giving it disparaging glances for the assumption that it would be shoddy and crummy, since that's how the outside looked. But I scored some radical stuff there. I even got some vintage heels (albiet worn) for four bucks.





Here's a video called "Pikachu On Acid."

I really warred with music today. I have a lot of songs similar to my post last Tuesday, "Life In Mono," and I really wanted to feature them. But I also really wanted to feature The Clash.
Internet's down, so once again, no historical intro on The Clash.
Here's "I Fought the Law (and the Law Won)."

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget