Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

60s Chick & Paper Bag

This vest is actually for a costume, but oh well.

Sorry for the briskness. It's late and I don't feel like posting, but I know I need to post, so I'm doing it but without zeal.





Here's Dom Ferra's "The Lazer Collection."


And while I'm being ridiculous, here's "The Potter Puppet Pals."


The song I chose today is by Anna Nalick, back when she was a nobody like you and me. 
Here's "Paper Bag."

I know some of my posts are childish and immature, but I want to include all of my amusements and silliness so that later, I can look back and laugh and wince and see my growth. So I can be surprised and laugh at myself. Therefore, I shall make no attempts to be mature.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget