Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Wild Child & Paint It Black


Apparently everyone adored the outfit, especially the spiked creeper boots. 

I ended up looking like this most of the day, since I didn't feel like carrying around the jacket. 

This was how the outfit was intended. I was daring any guys to say something about my tee like "Do you even know that band?" or something equally condescending so I could say something quippy and demeaning.





Here's a video called "How English Sounds to Non-English Speakers."

Ordinarily I would honor my band tee by featuring my favorite song by the Rolling Stones, but I already did that fifty posts ago. So I'm reduced to posting their most popular song to date, "Paint It Black."

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget