Translation Needed?

Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Velvet, Kisses, & Suicide Sports Club


I really havent felt like posting. Probably because I didn't like this outfit much.

I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit. Like, the sum of the parts. It did win me a few compliments, however.
I bought these velvet leggings from China, as per usual, so they're a little closer fit than I intended. But they're comfy enough. 

Me and some friends went out in celebration of a birthday, then saw Lucy with Scarlet Johannson. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I did. I liked it because I understood that it was trying to impart something larger than life. 
It would have been a great day, but one of the guys is an incorrigible flirt. And not even a very charming one. I remember rooming with him and my brother a few years back, and let's just say that he was a total wanker and made no secret he'd like to get into my pants. It's really hard to avoid him since he's now a freaking family friend. It seems any time I look nice, he wants to flirt and touch me and I'm not even remotely attracted to him or his personality. I mean, I don't hate him, and he can be really sweet, but usually he's either a pervert or an ass to me and I strongly dislike it. 
When I wore this outfit, he was all up in my grill. I swear to God I was gonna slap him if his face came any closer to mine. He doesn't understand "No" and "Please don't/stop." He's so immature it pisses me off. And what's worse, everyone acts like my discomfort is melodramatic and treat me like I'm being pretentious and obnoxious.

Anyway. Daily pics




Here's a depressing song from Suicide Sports Club that I heard on The Invisible, called "2.20 Girl." I'd give you an overview on them, but my internet is bat guano right now.


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget