Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

90s Chick & Vampire Weekend

Almost been a week since my last post. 
I just want to keep them spread out, since I'm not dressing up daily anymore. 

You'll notice I'm wearing a hemp choker.
:)


I had a Hawaiian salted caramel mocha frappucino on this day. 
They are so good. You don't even know. I can down a 24 ounce cup of this in minutes.

There're my new creepers again. I love love love them soooooooo much.

I went to Solara Laser removal center in Anchorage after work for a consultation. They've got a virtually painless method of permanent hair removal I'd like to try to a) shorten my long-winded showers in which I spent 70+% of my shower time shaving and b) be able to wear a bikini without the peanut gallery treating me like a circus freak because of my copious amounts of hair. They're a little on the pricey side but their methods are sure to work, and after using every method known to man for hair removal (Nair, epilating, waxing, shaving, etc), I'm willing to place my bets and roll the dice on this one. 

Anyway, I recently purchased this chambray shirt from Korea. It's on the flimsy side and I wish I'd gotten it a little larger, but I'm still happy to have it. It's like a must-have for grunge and hipster getups.

I've been spending too much time on Luanna Perez-Gerreaud's blog (find it at the bottom of this site) so I feel the need to buy graphic tees to emulate her awesome... but I'm resisting. I'm not really a band-tee person, anyway. I'll probably only get a Rolling Stones and Nirvana tee.
...
No. No, I'm lying. I'm gonna get many more than that.

Here are some pics.
These are the ugliest, cutest shoes I've ever seen.
They're like pug dogs--so fugly, but so adorable. 

This would be such a cool sink. 
Until, that is, you want to fill it with water.


Hahaha I love Friends. 

Well, I'm gonna give my philosophical pics a break since I'm running out of them. But I've always got plenty of funny pics.

The music I'm posting today is sort of urban, but they're a very new rock band from NY called Vampire Weekend and I really enjoy their upbeat melodies. So here's "Unbelievers," because I felt Joni Mitchell or The Police were inappropriate for this outfit. 


In nigh on a year since starting this blog, I've gotten maybe three comments that I know of.
I really enjoy getting comments though, guys. Honest. Please do keep them coming.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget