Translation Needed?

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Respectable Emo & Cheap Trick

As you can see, I've created a dozen new avenue blogs to advertise this one, which are on the left sidebar. Granted, I haven't done anything with any of them besides Chictopia. 



It's actually difficult finding outfits that are casual enough for public, with school being out. This outfit is on the wackier side, but only because of the collar and choker clash. I caught a lot of eyes today.


BTW, found this wicked video about the howling wolf mouse. 


As always...




So the bees this guy's been breeding have been eating polluted flowers from a nearby factory and it's turned their honey blue.



Now enough of my shenanigans.
Here I present a song I've long loved, by a 70s American rock band from Rockford Illinois.
Cheap Trick.
"Surrender."


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget