Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Pac Man & Mickey

I like this outfit. Makes me look sporty.
This tee shirt was actually my friend's, but she let me borrow it and never requested it back because as it turns out, she realized she didn't like it. Well, I do. Quite a lot.
This outfit actually was supposed to have a black blazer and heels, but I'm glad I didn't do that. The shirt is far too casual for heels to have worked. 

Here's some pics, as always. 

D'aw. Right in the feels


I was sure at first that one was animated and the other a cosplay, at first. 


Here's a quick video/song in French called "Nouveau Parfum" or "New Perfume" by Boggie. 

In my very first post last year I mentioned that I met someone at a temp job as a camp counselor, who made me appreciate the eras before this. It's only when I downloaded this song that I realized how far gone I really am. A year ago, I would not have featured "Hey Mickey" by Toni Basil. I wouldn't have worn high-waist jeans or collared dresses. That all changed almost over night.
Here's a great song by a woman who is now old as dirt.

God I love this song.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget