Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tiered Fashion & Lillix

I don't actually like this outfit. It's a whole lot less cool than I planned. 
I actually love the parts of this outfit; the leggings, the boots (of course), the skirt was unlordly expensive, the tee shirt I've had forever, the scarf my brother bought for me, but on the whole, I wouldn't wear this outfit twice. I suppose I don't like the sum of its parts. 


For those of you of the quirky variety.
Here are some pics, both the funny and the solemn.


 lol, 'cause that's not racist.

 True story. 

 I love John Green so much. If it wasn't creepy, I'd be his personal stalker.



I don't think I've posted this before, but oh well, good stuff never gets old. I love this show. 

Here's a random short film I thought was interesting. 


And for the cash to the prizes, here's a song by Lillix. "What I Like About You."



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget