Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summer Emo & No Sleep Tonight


I've had this blouse for a very long time, and I wore it only once because it was a god-awful hot day and I was working outside. But I never had an outfit to wear it with, or at least one I felt it worked well with. After a little inspiration, I paired it with these shorts and vwala. 



Random pics
Not sure what that means, but it's pretty deep.

Apparently these are tree-climbing goats that climb trees when frightened. The more you know, right?

Ah, the good old days of Drake & Josh. I miss that show.

Ya'know, he never did do anything like that with the cloak. 
Weird kid.


Today's post is proving to be short, so I'm going to insert an amusing, educational filler here by featuring a True Facts video. 



Okay, music music music... not sure what to feature today. The first thing that comes to mind is The Fader's "No Sleep Tonight," which is a good song by a band that really never got anywhere. Normally I'd give you a bit of history on The Faders, but I just don't want to. So enjoy the tunes.


~Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget