Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Purple Sweater & Unbroken

If I look very tired/depressed, it's because I was. That morning, it's a wonder I was able to get up. I know it's cliche, but you know how some people say they feel like they're going to "break to pieces"? I felt that way. Felt fragile as china. Felt on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Can't describe it perfectly, since that was weeks ago (all my posts are done daily, except I don't publish them daily). 

Cool pics
I don't remember where this is, I think Africa, but I know it's algae in the lake with pink/red pigment in their chloroplasts that turns the lake this color. Pretty sweet, huh?

This video is a conglomerate of anti-discrimination/judgement clips, all of which are kind of funny. 

I really want to try this.

The artist I've chosen to feature is Missy Higgins. She's an Australian (I think) singer and songwriter, whose first song I ever heard was "Unbroken," which I've also chosen to feature today. 
Enjoy.


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget