Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Peeping Collar & Imogen Heap

Oh dear. Never did notice that bra in the background. Ah, well. There's no hiding it now, I might as well tell you the truth; it's an A cup. I know. I have the chest of a ten year old boy.
I think this outfit looked much cooler in my head. 

Here are some great pics. Have at.





I think this is what contributed to my manic depression in the past. I think too much. I stop to think and start to sob. 

I know I haven't posted in a few days, so here's a... a very moving video. I don't want to give it away. It's pretty long, about twenty minutes, but I believe it's well worth it. It inspired me (along with The Fault In Our Stars and He Is We) to write my short story Kiss It All Better.

Here's me keeping my word, and my reputation, by posting a song I was referred to by the fantastic author Cassandra Clare, author of the Mortal Instruments. It's by an underground artist, Imogen Jennifer Heap, "Imogen Heap." I know, rad name, right? If you know Frou Frou, you'll like her. This song is called "The Walk."

I hope my content today made up for my short hiatus.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget