Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Very Vintage & City In Colour

I thought I'd do something different with my hair and I'm pleased at how it turned out.


The goldenrod blouse was a DIY from late last year. 


I felt positively adorable in this outfit, ergo the stupid grinning and poses. 


 This... will be my mantra. 
 I've had cats exactly like this. And they look at you like 'I would NEVER.'

 I have no idea what this is from, but well...
Not feeling very loquatious today. I've been wanting to feature this song for like ever. Not gonna lie, it's talking about death, but it talks about a thing we traditionally revere negatively in a positive context, and that's what makes it beautiful. I remember the first time I heard this song, and I've loved it every day thereafter.
Here's "Body In a Box," City in Colour.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget