Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Callous Style & Aerosmith

Daaaayum, who's that fine mama?
Oh, it's just me. :)
I kid, I kid. Most days I actually feel hideous. I look in the mirror and it jumpstarts my gag reflex. But today I felt good.

Word to the wise: in the event of wearing a crop top, do not drink four cups of water. Your stomach does this thing called bloat, and then you look like a pudgy person who hasn't yet accepted their weight and is under the sad delusion that they look good in crop tops. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but crop tops were made for thinner people. Doesn't mean you have to look like a model, but if you're overweight and know it, please, please spare the rest of us. I know that people have the right to dress however they please, wear what they want, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to like it. 

Today was real sunny. I mean, for April in Alaska. I had to go the the DMV to renew my ID. The line was longer than the Justin Beiber concert ticket line. But it gave me a fantastic excuse to skip school, so who am I to whine?
Ya'know, it comes to my attention that my hair is like Helena Bonham Carter's. 


My hair isn't as crazy as hers, though, since I only put it up into a bun. Also I like to believe it's not nearly as messy. Some days her hair is just blech, and she also has extensions.

Daily pics:


I never remember the name of this TV show, but whenever it comes on I'm all excited.

I think if I would actually do this.

I bet he did it just for shits and giggles. Wonder how he kept a straight face?





I love Aerosmith. Hell, I love all the music I post on here. But I grew up on Steven Tyler's vocals (but let's not lie, Tyler looks worse than Mick Jagger). This band has a ton of history and has taken the cake over and again and inspired other bands. I have a number of songs by them I'd like to feature, but let's start small, shall we? Little strokes fell great oaks, said Ben Franklin.
Here's one you know well. "Dude Looks Like a Lady."

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget