Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Black on Black & Kansas




This makes me want to get a turtle just to do this.

My math teacher is precisely like this.
Him: Why are you late?
Me: I--
Him: No excuses, detention!


Some more beast art from deviantart. 


You can never have too much black. But you can definitely have it too often.
So I think I'm in an acceptable place right now--the last black outfit I wore had some yellow in it, and this one has a hint of blue. Tomorrow I'll wear orange.

I added the suspenders and shades to give the look less punk feel and more vintage. I planned to wear a black clip-on collar, but alas, it's lost under piles of clothes.

After watching Supernatural, I have a healthy respect for all music classic-rock, including Kansas, since  their song "Carry On Wayward Son," is in each of their season finales. In any case, they simply make The Rolling Stones and Soundgarden and Kansas and many others sound amazing, which has helped me further culture my music. In case you didn't catch on, here's "Carry On Wayward Son," by Kansas. 


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget