Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Paint Stains & Blondie

This was one of those crawl-out-of-bed-and-reach-for-the-first-garments-your-fingertips-touch kind of days. But they made me realize I'd lost some weight in the past few months. I bought these pants at thirteen for only ten bucks (they're worth forty a pop) and at the time, they were tight. Not like I was tasting polyester 'cause they were so far up my ass, but close-fitted. I was trying to figure out why all my pants now need belts to hold them up, because I staunchly refused to believe I'd lost weight since I've pretty much weighed more or less 130lbs since I was thirteen. But it turns out yeah, I lost an inch and a pound or two. Win, I guess.






The paint stains on the pants came when I thought it would be a bright idea to paint a church in them. But hey, I guess the paint gives them character.

I was playing the most intense game of frisbee with my friends Mike and Kachi and I was diving and shit to grab the frisbee out of thin air when I hit my knee and put a hole in my pants. My bicep was all sore the next day from throwing.
The weird thing about Kachi is that when I first saw him, I didn't think I'd like him because (though I myself am a nerd) I don't go near most nerds. But from our first conversation, I found we've got a ton in common and I love talking to him. I don't wanna date the guy, but I just think it's interesting how easy it is to hang with him. Mike, on the other hand, I like (probably a 7 out of 10 on the Like Scale) and yet ever since he found out I was Jewish, he's been trying to hook me up with his Jewish buddy and doesn't seem to realize I have another dude in mind for that. *wink wink*

The halter-hoodie is a DIY from for-flippin'-ever ago. I cut out the back and sleeves of the hoodie and added a lining and presto, instant halter-hoodie. 

 That's stickin' it to the man. 


 What I think is so funny about this is that people actually walk into my classes so hopped up on substances and do the funniest crap. 



If Sad dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting. 


Here's a funny video from Honest Trailers for World War Z.

Music. I really hope you enjoy the classics, because Lord knows I sho do. I know a lot of people have covered Blondie's "One Way or Another," but none of them are any good if you grew up listening to the original. In case you didn't catch on, here's Blondie's "One Way or Another."

~Ash
SWISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget