Translation Needed?

Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Knit Red Sweater & Boston

There's really very little to say about my clothes today. Red is a nice color. The color of passion, I hear.
And then there's my pants. Mmmmm denim blue. Blue is the color of... ah, pants.
I give up. Nothing to say.



This movie (This Is the End, 2013) is one of the most grotesquely inappropriate and somehow funny movies I've ever seen. It's just so very not my league, but I got it and watched it just for shits and giggles. I don't recommend. It was stupid. Like Sean of the Dead stupid. But funny.(?) if you don't mind a surplus of penis jokes in your comedy.




Anyway, today's music is going to be so impromtu as to be pure laziness. Honestly, I can't think of a song. So here's "Boston," by Augustana.


bye, all
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget