Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Pin Stripe & 5678



I'd forgotten how classy pinstripe pants can make a goth outfit look pimp. And may I just say, I have indeed owned the pimp look, rings included.


I wore heels earlier this week, and let me tell you, my feet have never more warmly welcome a pair of converse.



You gotta admit a shark choker is damn pimp. I mean, its got a posable jaw and real shark teeth. 


I bought this little wrought lizard from the state fair last year. Needless to say, he is a lizard.


The music of the day is more underground hipster and less rock. I heard this song when I went on an Awkward. binge, watching every episode in three days. Unhealthy, but necessary, dare I say it. Anyway, this song just struck me and I downloaded it. Also, Awkward. is a very cool, sweet and brief television series. I recommend.
Ahem. Here's "5678" by Fake Problems, a particularly unnotable American band. 


See you around.
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget