Translation Needed?

Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

60's Shades & Groove Armada






I'm quite proud of this outfit. This is the second time I've worn these vintage shades and I love them so much. I got so enthusiastic the more I added to it, so by the time I walked out the door I was wearing six rings, eight bracelets, two necklaces, four ankle bracelets, two pairs of earrings and a nose ring.
Overkill, I know.
I actually hate capris, if you believe it. I once heard Chris Titus (comedian) describe it like this: "Why the hell do women wear capris? They look like midget shorts. What is there to show off by wearing them? That sexy veiny ankle area?" It perfectly describes how I regard them.
Yet here I am, hypocrite that I am, wearing capris.
If these pictures suck, I'm sorry. I took them really fast because I was short on time.


NOW.
On a whim, I downloaded a song by Groove Armada, a London, England electronic duo much like Crystal Castles. Today, I finally decided I liked it. The two guys (Andy and Tom) were introduced by Andy's wife and started their own "club," but I don't think it can be called a "club" if it only consists of two guys. Anyway, they named it "Groove Armada" after a disco(theque) club in England. Just so you know, their most popular songs "Superstylin'" and "I See You Baby" are crap. To me, anyway.
Enough facts. Here's "Paper Romance," by Groove Armada


~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget