Translation Needed?

Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Zip Up Dress & Sugar Ray



Don't be upset about the title. I ran out of pithy phrases.



I have a confession to make.
...
......
This is a dress with a skirt over it. That isn't the real bottom. *EL GASP* Okay. I said it.

I have... literally nothing to say about this outfit. Only that it's thrifted except for the cardigan (Hot Topic). Aaaaand... never mind. Nothing to say.

Oh yeah. And that you'd better enjoy these outfits, because it's December in AK, damn it, and it's so cold my nipples get hard enough to cut glass.

Can you imagine that?
BOOB ATTACK--slash!
She cut him with her nipples! It's super effective!


But I digress.

Today's song is by Sugar Ray. It's my sorry excuse for being unable to find a song that suited this outfit. Anyway, here's "Someday."



peace
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget