Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Contradiction & Toss The Feathers



I absolutely love this Abercrombie & Fitch shirt. Why?
Isn't it obvious?
It makes this A cup girl look like she actually possesses breasts.


This skirt, too, I love, though I don't really know why. I've had it forever. It occurred to me recently that it's quite an ugly skirt. But it makes me think of peasants and serfs and wildlings, so how can I help myself?


I call this my contradictory outfit because I'm wearing an item (the shirt) that's mainstream, and then a skirt that's so retro most people wouldn't be caught dead in it.


Now here's three consecutive images with me dancing. 





I just thought you'd appreciate this magnificently warm bear hat.




Today's song is by Toss The Feathers, a short-lived band who got together to play an instrumental of "Forgiven, Not Forgotten" for The Corrs. This will be the first strictly instrumental song I've featured, and it is by far one of my favorites--I absolutely love fiddle/violin music, and I really like Irish/Scottish and Celtic music. This has a little bit of both.
So, here's "Forgiven, Not Forgotten" the original version, live.



Well, hope you like fiddles and hideous skirts. If you don't, I can't imagine you're happy with today's outfit. But don't worry, my outfits are never the same.

later, all
~Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget