Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Skinny Jeans, Converse & Good Charlotte


Don't get me wrong, I love dresses and heels as much as the next chick, but some days I just want to put on some semi-comfy jeans and flat shoes and be me.

It occurs to me that having my skateboard would have UTTERLY COMPLETED the look. But it's winter now, and so my skateboard is in storage. 


New converse. Now I own three pairs. *eyeroll*


I've always loved these belts. They're only twenty bucks at a Hot Topic outlet, if you get it on a sale day. I especially love clicking the belt. I also enjoy clicking it and then putting my hands on my hips and saying "Safety First, kids" or "Click it or ticket, Alaska," with a serious expression.
Belt says "Come at me, bro."


D'aw. It's all blurry. 


Says "Massachusetts Institute of Technology." 


I think I chose this song because I was thinking of my skateboard, and I love skateboarding to Good Charlotte. Anyway, while you listen to "The Anthem," picture me skateboarding with some headphones and my hands in my pockets.


Maybe in the summer I'll post some pics of my darling skateboard. Later. 
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget