Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Plaid & Romulus

I realized recently that I haven't worn plaid in, like forever. So here's some plaid.







Very simple outfit today, as you can see. Simple but stylish and comfortable.

I don't believe I've introduced you to my fish purse. I bought him for eight bucks on korean ebay. It's handmade, obviously. And the most amazing part (to me) is that the seller used 36 different fabrics for the inner lining, scales, everything. I can't fit all my stuff into my purse like I used to, but I love my fish too much to care.

I still haven't thought of a name for him.




These are keychains I've accumulated from fairs and Hot Topic. The roller skater girl is getting annoying, though, because she hangs down to my thigh and her skates get caught on my fishnets (which I wear quite frequently)


The song I chose today is one of my favorites by Sufjan Stevens from his album Seven Swans. He works with a record company called Asthmatic Kitty (lol dude). Also, 'Sufjan' is an Arabic/Persian name that means "comes with sword." Probably doesn't come with batteries, they never do.

Amazingly, he's American, which I find strange since I hardly find any contemporary music artists that are both amazing and American, these days.
My personal experience from this song is that a few months ago, I met an ultra cool person. She left a big impression on me, and she'll probably never know, but that's okay. This person just so happens to be a member of the indie folk band I introduced you to in my very first post, here http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2791641771029751010#editor/target=post;postID=5597847147504063794;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=12;src=postname. Anyway, I visited her band's page and they had a reference to Sufjan Stevens. I looked him up and he stole my heart.
Here's "Romulus."




This song is how I've felt all day. A little sleepy, but... peaceful.
~Ash







No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget