Translation Needed?

Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Manga & Wolf Gang





I remember coming home one day and going into my room, pausing when passing my bed as I noticed the gothic tactical corset on my bed. It wasn't something I'd ordered online, and my mum typically didn't buy clothing items for me on a whim. But upon interrogating her, I found that she had indeed purchased the strange accessory for me. At first, I was unsure of how I should proceed with this item--what would it possibly match?
The answer is, nothing. Nothing matched it.
So I said, "Fuck it" and I wear it with whatever outfit I fancy.
Hope you enjoyed the exposition. No choralodes in there, sorry.

Anyway, this outfit reminds me of something a manga hero/heroin might wear. Of course, in daily life this outfit is what we call 'beating a dead horse', but but let's not dwell on that.





This dress is the simplest, plainest dress I own, and the most professional. But with this corset on, people all day were like 'I lerv your dress!' without realizing that what they 'lerved' was the corset.

For the music, I chose a British symphonic and alternative rock band called Wolf Gang. This song is used as the theme tune for the 'occult comedy' Switch. It's funky and different and not altogether popular. From their album Suego Faults, may I present "Lions In Cages."


My friends tend to think my taste in music is weird, but I pride myself on being somewhat out of the way of the mainstream. For example--what the hell is 'Wrecking Ball?' 

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget