Translation Needed?

Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Featuring Floral & Melt With You



Shin tape, as ever. I'm a hard core runner. Sorry.



This skirt was so annoyingly staticky in the back, clinging to my rump. So I wet a cloth a few times and dabbed myself so the skirt would hang heavier.



I love these brogues, but I think I'd love them more if they were plain brown. I love floral print as much as the next chick, but I do have my regrets.




I've wanted to feature this song all week, and the last post seemed like the prime time, but another song took precedence. But today, I'd like to take you back in time. To a time when music was better, lyrics allegory because of the romanticist geniuses of the day.
The '90s.
Keep your mind open, though, folks.
Here's one of my favorite songs, though for reasons I can't explain. 
"I Melt with You," Modern English.


There's a story to this song, and it plays in my mind each and every time.
Make your own story and any song, even one you thought you hated, will win over your heart.

~Ash






No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget